The biggest news in the financial world this month has been the failure of major banks like Silicon Valley Bank and Signature Bank. There didn’t seem to be any concerns about their stability even a few weeks ago, but things fell apart quickly.
So the obvious question is what happened and how will this impact me? In this episode, Don will provide a breakdown of what went wrong with SVB and how this might impact other banks across the country. Plus, we’ll touch on how this all relates to investing and retirement planning.
Here’s some of what we discuss in this episode:
- A high-level look at banking and investing. (4:14)
- What does the FDIC protect? (6:00)
- What exactly happened with SVB? (10:34)
- Should we worry that other banks have done something similar? (16:37)
- How does this all tie back into retirement planning? (17:51)
Get in touch with Don and learn more: https://doncashpodcast.com/
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean or
To leave or reply to comments,
please download free Podbean App.