This episode will help explain what ESG investing is and how it impacts your retirement planning. Plus, are these investments actually helping the environment and why is the government getting involved? Don Cash will sort out a lot of the facts on this topic so you’ll be more informed.
Here’s some of what we discuss in this episode:
- What is ESG investing and why we’re talking about this today? (3:00)
- Some background on how this began and where the money is being made. (5:33)
- The fees can be significantly different for these investments. (8:22)
- What classifies a company as an ESG company? (11:10)
- What is the government’s role in all of this? (13:48)
Get in touch with Don and learn more: https://doncashpodcast.com/
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean or
To leave or reply to comments,
please download free Podbean App.